Kuan Shih Yin Su Shih

02-2596-3488

29, Sec 2, Min Chuan East Road, Taipei, Taiwan

Large, clean restaurant serving Taiwanese home-style fare accompanied by Buddhist music sometimes. Many dishes contain mock meat, and MSG is used. Complimentary tea. Menu has English and food photos. Staff speak some English. Address in Chinese is 台北民權東路2段29號. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-2:00pm, 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Taiwanese, Banquet

First Review by eric

good and friendly - Edit

I recommend this restaurant. Good food, friendly staff, decent prizes, nice surroundings, extensive menu.
One of the better ones is Taipei.

Pros: good food, good value, frienly staff

Just ok - Edit

I was excited to try this place and it looks like a good place to eat. I was happy to find a menu with English and photos, and a staff who spoke English as well.
Unfortunately the dishes I ordered contained MSG. The server realized this before and then let me re-order. Without MSG there are few options. If you don't like mock meats there are even less choices.
When my dish came out, it was not very special and the portion was quite small considering the $240nt price. Just not worth it. Otherwise not a bad place.

Pros: Nice ambiance

Cons: MSG, Expensive

Return to Taipei Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kuan Shih Yin Su Shih closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.