Krush Juice Lounge

Falealili Street, Tanugamanono, Apia, Samoa

Serves plant-based food, juice, and smoothie with soymilk or almond milk option. Agave and stevia offered as sweeteners. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm, Sat 8:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Western, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by monark26

Absolute gem in the South Pacific! :) - Edit

I absolutely love this place!!! I was so excited when I found out this cafe existed in Samoa! They have a great range of wraps, sandwiches (which are a foot long!), burgers, salads and the most amazing smoothies! I had a chickpea and potato wrap, it came out warm with a smothering of aioli sauce, it was so delicious. I chose the Tropical Blend smoothie which was, banana, papaya, lemon, coconut and seasonal fruits, it was amazing!!! Then i had something naughty to finish off, a brownie - served warm with a gooey centre and crisp top, one of the best I've tasted! Yummy! And, I got an added treat as I went over Easter weekend and they were selling small vegan Easter eggs - bonus! :)

The place was so pretty looking, it has a lovely seating area inside with lovely paintings on the wall and then a large covered outdoor area with comfy chairs and at the side you are covered with greenery!

The sisters who served me, Sofia and Fina were adorable and so helpful, they were so excited that I was vegan and had travelled from afar!

A must visit in Samoa! :)

Pros: Vegan in the South Pacific - unheard of!, Amazing Food!, Lovely staff!

Cons: Not open in evenings and on Sundays, Isn't close to where I live normally! ;)

Photo of Krush Juice Lounge  by <a href="/members/profile/Hotfuzzy69">Hotfuzzy69</a> <br/>Green outdoor seating! :) <br/> April 18, 2017  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/46817/249662'>Report</a>

Green outdoor seating! :)

Photo of Krush Juice Lounge  by <a href="/members/profile/Hotfuzzy69">Hotfuzzy69</a> <br/>Inside seating area <br/> April 18, 2017  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/46817/249661'>Report</a>

Inside seating area

Photo of Krush Juice Lounge  by <a href="/members/profile/Hotfuzzy69">Hotfuzzy69</a> <br/>Happiness! :) <br/> April 18, 2017  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/46817/249660'>Report</a>

Happiness! :)

HEAVEN - Edit

This place is absolutely fantastic. I've been in Samoa for two weeks & have struggled to find vegan food, so finding Krush was such a treat. I had their tropical smoothie & sushi. So good!! Sofia & her sister do a stellar job, they are so friendly, and have plenty of helpful tips, having been vegan for 3 years. This place is a must do! Beautiful decor as well :) We took a taxi, as we found it to difficult to find by foot, but the taxi from Apia central was only 5 tala - well worth it.

Return to Apia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Krush Juice Lounge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.