Krowarzywa - Hoza

• Friend

Hoza 29/31, Warsaw, Poland, 00-521

Vegan burger joints in Warsaw and Krakow. The burgers are made of tofu, seitan, millet, chickpeas, and vegetables and served in a bun with sauce of your choice. Uses local and seasonal produce. Offers fair trade coffee and tea, fruit and vegetable juices, cakes and cookies. This is its flagship outlet, est. 2013. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-12:00am, Sun 12:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Vera Peres

Delicious burgers! - Edit

Obsługa bardzo sympatyczna, jedzenie przepyszne

Pros: wszystko pyszne, w miare szybki czas podania, opcj

Cons: czasem duża kolejka :)

The best burger I've had since going vegan - Edit

Fast and friendly vegan burger joint with a couple of locations in Warsaw. Serving half a dozen different burgers but wth lots of sauce and topping options to customise them - tip, go for cheese and tofu bacon on top for extra indulgence. The roast potatoes on the side are also delicious.

Pros: Quick, friendly service

Convincing burgers, modern concept - Edit

I had a burger "Seitanex" with extra cheese and a lemonade. The burger was among the best vegan burgers I ever had, really impressive! I am pretty confident that a burger from Krowarzywa can win some meat eaters over. Also, the roll was very convincing, that is something many other burger places aren't good in. The extra vegan cheese doesn't make much diffenence in my opinion, but it carries no weight in terms of price.
They do have plenty of delicious-looking sweets on site, but I was too full, so sadly I didn't try. Especially the vegan jam doughnuts seemed tempting.
Fairly spacious, bright and modern venue with hipster atmosphere. The seating was rather uncomfortable though, as far as I am concerned.
The only bigger inconvenience hadn't to do with Krowarzywa itself so much, but with some guests who were vlogging there, filming not only their own food but also other people's food and other people without even asking.
Very modern concept overall.

Updated from previous review on 2017-04-16

So good huge portions hard to find a table - Edit

Came back twice had to taste as many burgers as I could from the 5/6 you can choose from.
They come in variety of role options and accompanied with delicious potatoes and salad.
Be warned the bun and burger are huge and the side dishes are also.
Can't wait to come back again.

The Best Vegan Burgers in Town - Edit

The Best Vegan Burgers in Warsaw. I chose always glutenfree, so I dont have so many options, only two, but they have delicious sauces and they put it a lot, like I love it. In winter time "warzywex" is the Best!!

Great - Edit

Best vegan burgers in Warsaw for sure!
Try the peanut sauce, it is the best.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Nothing

Gourmet burgers - Edit

They are definitely making quality burgers here. I cannot say they are the best vegan burgers I've ever had but I've had a lot. They are definitely up there. Good variety to choose from, quick service. Very popular with the locals. Pretty good location.

Pros: Quality, Service, Location

Best burgers in the world? - Edit

Yes. This is probably the place where burgers go when they die. For years now on I didn't find any competition worldwide for Krowarzywa. The prices are totally great too. You can make yourself full for 3-4 EUR. There was a time when the staff was not nice, but then they changed it and now it's also super cool. Highly recommended, classy vegan fast food, with fresh and tasty igredients..

The best burgers - Edit

The best burgers I have ever had in my life!! They have amazing taste, I can eat them freshly made or from the fridge the next day! Great prices too!

Pros: Taste, Taste, Taste

The best brownie ever! - Edit

My seitan burger (4.1 Eur) was good but not great. I personally did not like the patty. It wasn't bad at all, but I am quite picky. I also had fries and coleslaw (very good) on the side, and could not finish my burger (ate it later during the day)! In most places the portions are quite small these days so I was nicely surprised to see the burger that big.

Our meat eating friends loved their burgers and were commenting that they did not get hungry for several hours after eating plant food.

The brownie (2.2 Eur) was SO GOOD that I got two to take away.

Pros: Huge burgers, very tasty, Nice staff, Amazing brownie

Just amazing - Edit

The very best of Warsaw....
And without a doubt the best Vegan burger i have ever eaten!

Second branch in two days - Edit

... so impressed with the first one that we explored this branch the next day. Even better vibe here, maybe it's the location... Not only the food but the decor for a casual yet retro and top quality experience..

Pros: Location, food, crowd

muy ricas - Edit

Hay dos locales en la ciudad, las hamburguesas están muy ricas y a un precio asequible.

Pros: comida rica, espacioso

Best burgers about - Edit

Incredible burgers and amazing service! Wouldn't miss this spot when in Warsaw

best vegan burgers - Edit

Great taste and the smoothie was excellent. Casual serving and place wasn't kept massively keen though

people say they're the best, on the contrary they're not so amazing - Edit

I have eaten few types of Krowarzywa's burgers. They were good, of course but I don't thnk they are worth their high prices. I know better places in Warsaw when you can eat very delicious burgers. But if you're not demanding, this is the place where you can eat when you're hungry.

Pros: big size of burger, nice staff, places to sit

Cons: high prices

Slightly disappointed - Edit

Maybe I expected too much because of the raving reviews, but this definitely was not the best burger I've had, and not even close to it...The burger patty itself was dry and didn't taste like "the real thing" at all. Also, the burger patties are not made on the spot, they are just reheated when you order (kind of lame that it isn't freshly made). The cheese wasn't even melted when served.Overall the flavour was not bad, but mostly because of the sauces, veggies and bun. If you're looking for the perfect burger, lower you're expectations regarding this place, or look elsewhere in Warsaw.

best vegan burgers in town! - Edit

Great stuff, great food, great place! I loved gluten free burger options and gf bread. Very tasty with homemade soses which give juice flavor to the burger ;)

Return to Warsaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Krowarzywa - Hoza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.