Krowarzywa - Krakow

• Friend
Contact 732777069

Slawkowska 8, Krakow, Poland, 31-014

Its 3nd of this vegan burger restaurant, opened Feb 2016. A vegan burger joint offering burgers made of tofu, seitan, millet, chickpeas, and vegetables all served in a bun with sauce of your choice. Uses local and seasonal produce. Serves fair trade coffee and tea, fruit and vegetable juices, cakes and cookies. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-12:00am, Sun 12:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Western, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by ciseaux

Tasty burger! - Edit

I really enjoyed the tofu burger I had. I liked how you could customize a bit by choosing the bun and your two sauces. Although we chose the brown bun but it wasn't actually very brown... still seemed like white bread to me.

Pros: Great location, Good prices, Customizable burger

Nice fast food. Staff could be friendlier. - Edit

This place is fairly easy to find, just off the north-west corner of the main square, Rynek Glowny. This was one of three places that we tried in Krakow and, although good, was definitely not as good as Farma Burgerownia Roślinna, just off the south-east corner of the the main square.

The variety of food is good here and the service is quite fast. Unfortunately, as seems to be the norm in Poland, the staff are not very friendly.

The establishment is fairly big, with a lot of seating. However, it could be kept more clean and the toilet is in a terrible place, right in the centre where everyone can see your comings and goings.

We tried the Cieciorex (chickpeas), Tofex (tofu) and Seitanex (seitain) burgers. The Cieciorex was the nicest of the three. In fact, it was the only one to write home about. The Tofex was just about okay, but nothing I'd rave about. The Seitanex, our least favourite, was too overcooked and so had a very tough dry texture to it, rather than a chewy texture. However, the burger buns were filled up a good bit with lots of extras - Spinach, onion, lettuce, etc. The sauces provided were just okay. Nothing special. All in all, they were nice burgers, but not as nice as the burgers in Farma.

We had three different kind of smoothies. All tasty good and had a nice consistency to them.

The price of everything was a fair price, but in the end we preferred Farma by far, so decided to return there on the last day.

Unfortunately, which seems to be the norm in Poland, the staff here are not particularly friendly, which is a shame, because it ruins the reputation of an establishment.

Pros: Quick service, Decent flavour, Fair prices

Cons: Unfriendly staff, Tough dry seitan, Could be cleaner with a toilet more 'private'.

great burgers - Edit

They're fast, unexpensive and tasty. there's a great variety of sauces and the vegan mayo is really yummy. great burger place however I was a bit disappointed with the interior.

Pros: great burgers

Fast and tasty - Edit

Good, tasty burgers. Nothing particularly memorable but one of the better examples of a vegan fast food bar. Wasn't particularly welcoming that they had started tidying up ready to close around us, a good hour before closing time.

Pros: Great burgers, Good value, Fast

Cons: Could have been a bit more welcoming

Best vegan burgers in Cracow - Edit

Very fast, very delicious. Many options avaible. A lot of meat alternatives and diffret souses (even vegan mayo!). You can choose dark bread if you want. Burgers are really big and with lots of fresh veggies. I'm lovin it!

fab burgers - Edit

really special burgers!! I guessed they would be from all the rave reviews!. We had the chickpea, the spiced tofu and the burger of the week which was a lentil mix. daughter said it was the best meal in Krakow so far and we have been here for five days trawlng through all the vegan eateries.. The toppings and the buns were exceptional too. the smoothies were lovely. go to this place!!!

Pros: excellent burgers

Cons: crowded and a bit cramped

Great vegan burgers in the city's centre - Edit

I tried "the burger of the week", so I can't share what was the patty made of, but it surely was delicious. Their mayonnaise tasted like the real deal (if I correctly remember how it tasted). The interior is nice, the place is quite small, though cozy.

Pros: great cheap burgers, fast service, location

Super delicious food - staff is okay - Edit

The place looks incredibly stylish and cozy. I loved it. The food was yummy, it was served only 5 minutes after ordering and looked delicious and also tasted very very good. Many great options and unbeatable price. The staff could have been a little bit more friendly though. Still, would recommend this place 100%

Pros: Tasty food, super quick food delivery, great loctation + central

Cons: staff was a bit unfriendly

Good burgers - Edit

The place is located almost at the main square and they make different and tasty burgers. The choice of burgers is good enough.

Pros: tasty burgers, good location

Cons: no air conditioning!

Excellent burger - Edit

Stopped there while walking around the Main Square with my husband, after reading the reviews and did not regret the choice. Simple menu with only few options but all looking very appetising. We both chose Seitan burgers with extra cheese and bacon and they were unreal. Really nice food!
The place is small and simple but the food is exquisite!

Pros: choice of sauces, gluten free available, English speaking

Cons: few burger and drinks options

big delicious burgers - Edit

the burgers were huge and packed with flavour! I had the millet, with various seeds burger, which despite sounding like bird food, was the complete opposite. Burgers filled with many extra fillings (the vegan mayo!) and optional cheese .

Loved the coleslaw too :)

Pros: Big portions, Delicious food, Friendly staff

the best burgers - Edit

I love this place. The burgers are delicious, it's clean, modern and very popular. The vegan mayo is the best I've tried. It offers a good range of tempting burgers, great value for money and you are guaranteed to leave feeling very satisfied.

Pros: 100% vegan, delicious burgers, great choice and value

Cons: there is no alcohol though some will consider this

The Cow in Kraków - Edit

And now we have the Kraków branch of the best burgers in Warsaw, Poland, Europe! Simply amazing freshly prepared burgers full of goodness. I always go for the burger of the week which as you would expect changes every week. The seitan burger is also a winner. Try the home made lemonade which has a hint of cucumber. One of these burgers is all you need to sort you out. Nice premises, larger than the original in Warsaw but the prices and quality are the same. (12-16 PLN approx £2.50 to £3 GBP will get you a burger here). Shame they don't serve beer though. But I can live with that. If I must

Pros: amazing burgers , great value , location

Cons: no booze

Incredible - Edit

Considering flying back to Krakow for another one of these burgers. My friend and I ate here three times in two days! The burgers were huge and filling so side dishes weren't necessary with it. The food was prepared fresh as ordered, and we only ever waited a few minutes for our food. Can't recommend highly enough!

Pros: All vegan options, including sauces and drinks, an

Cons: Due to the door being left open to air the restaur

I'd move to Poland, simply for Krowazywa - Edit

This was on of the highlights of my Poland holiday. My partner and I went here several times, and ended up trying every burger. I happily ate two burgers each time and wish I'd have had room for a third. So fresh, so clean, so big, and so delicious! The shakes were also wonderful and tasty!

Pros: Tasty, Cheap, Healthy

The best burgers ever! - Edit

So good! My partner and I tried every single burger and they were all so good. My favourite was the millet patty with dill and vegan Mayo. Just so cheap and so filling. We also tried the carob/banana/protein smoothie and it was quite nice

Pros: Best burgers ever, Cheap, Good location

Yay! - Edit

Visited two times during our Krakow trip, really great place in the centre of the city. Burgers are really great, staff friendly. It's just pretty small so it could get crowded in a while.

Pros: burgers, coleslaw, location, BURGERS!!!!!!!!

Cons: small

Delicious! - Edit

We had two take-away burgers on the opening day: one with seitan (with spicy tomato sauce and mayo) and the other with tofu (with spicy tomato sauce and mustard). We loved them both! Veeeeery delicious. The burgers were huge. Warm recommendations.

Pros: Everything is vegan, Nice staff, Low price

Cons: -

Return to Krakow Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Krowarzywa - Krakow closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.