Krishnas Kitchen

• Catering Catering

7 Sandalwood Close, Kuranda, Mareeba Shire, Queensland, 4881

Hare Krishna catering and mobile food van making veggie burgers and Indian food. 1st Sunday of the month at Tolga Markets, 2nd Saturday of the month at Mareeba Markets, 3rd Saturday of the month at Malanda Markets, 4th Saturday of the month at Yungaburra Markets, 5th Saturday of the month at Mareeba Markets - but call ahead as schedule changes.

First Review by NadaMerianne

The best vegetarian food in North Queensland - Edit

On a recent trip to Kuranda I was lucky enough to taste the delectable food from the Krishna Caravan "Krishnas Kitchen". There is something be said about the insight one can gain when looking a little deeper into your food choice. The Kofta balls soaked in tomato chutney sauce, samosas, curry rice not and my absolute favourite, their sweet coconut and pineapple drink. I would follow the Krishnas Kitchen from venue to venue if I lived permanently in North Queensland.

Pros: Affordable, Everything on the menu is mouthwatering , Healthy with absolutely no animal products at all

Heavenly Delights! - Edit

After our first tasty morsel we became regular visitors to Krishna's Kitchen. Most weekends we chase them around the local markets and we have been known to have their burgers, kofta and samosa for breakfast! Followed by the super moist Carob brownies and coconut pineapple, mint thirst quencher. We are super impressed with the care that is taken to ensure our meals are Vegan. For anyone that visits far North Queensland Vegan options are often not easy to source and Krishna's Kitchen is a welcome change. All the food is home made and hand made. We even stock up our freezer with samosas to have for dinner, lunch or any old time we feel like it. Safe to say they never stay in the freezer long!

Pros: Amazing Food., Preservative Free, Compassionate Souls

Return to Mareeba Shire Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Krishnas Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.