First Review by RoadKali

Okay - Edit

Some of the food was great, some was bizarre for a buffet. We went in and it was just really awkward- The people where not particularly friendly. The temple is beautiful, however.

Pros: Beautiful temple, some good food

Cons: uncomfortable vibe, strange food selectons

Interesting - Edit

The temple itself is really cool and they do yoga on Saturdays with a free lunch buffet afterward. The food is just ok, but it's worth a visit just to see the temple. Not really a place I would go just to eat, though.

Pros: Temple, Ambiance

Not what I expected - Edit

A strange place - the temple is in a beautiful setting, and seems to be an on-going project.
The buffet is the strangest that I've had at other Krishna Temples around the country. The food didn't seem that healthy, and the sanitary conditions were questionable. My wife and I took relatives to the temple to experience the buffet - to great dissapointment. The lady welcoming us was not friendly and quite rude when we engaged in conversation. Such a contrast to the Krishna Temple and resturant we visited in Dallas, where everyone was friendly and engaged in discussion.
I may give this another try the next time I'm in Utah, and hope it is a better experience. Otherwise, I will cross it off my list of vegitarian resturants to recommend to others.

Pros: setting, grounds

Cons: tasteless and unhealthy food, unfriendly staff, sanitation

Return to Spanish Fork Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Krishna Temple and Cultural Center closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 793 times since Aug 2007.