First Review by SwampDiva

I went to the vegan fair in Anaheim - Edit

I was so excited to see Krimsey'so food! Her food is delicious!!!! We had jambalaya and king cake!!! Oooh my mouth waters thinking about it!!!! Thank you Krimsey!!!!!

Pros: Delicious , Amazing , Available

Cons: , ,

Born again - Edit

I used to eat meat. Then I ate Krimsey's. Been murder-free ever since.

I still wake up in the middle of the night. Like a dog in heat. Feigning for her jambalaya super bowl. I promise you, if you have at least half a normal set of taste buds, you will not be able to keep your tongue away from her cajun seasoning.

And her voodoo brownies are like R Kelly songs. They will melt your heart, but you might feel a bit guilty afterwards, not because they peed on a teenager and filmed it, but because you just realized you put down 40 of them and will have to eat nothing but broccoli for the next month to get your macros back in balance.

Also, Krimsey (founder and owner) is a delightful person and a compassionate earthling. Say hello and be grateful that, in this chaotic and lonely universe, your paths have crossed. And then go home an leave a yelp review so that others may too decide to make the pilgrimage.

Pros: Excellent food, Good value, Friendly staff

Soooo Good! - Edit

So glad to finally have vegan Cajun food available!!! I couldn't even get this when I lived in Louisiana. The jambalaya is incredible.

Pros: Great value - large portions, Clean and efficient, Super friendly staff

Cons: No cons!

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Krimsey's Cajun Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.