Kreation Organic Kafe

310-314-7778

1202 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, California, USA, 90291

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual cafe and juice bar. Menu features breakfast omelets, cold & hot tapas served with bread, and salads, in addition to organic coffee, teas, and selection of smoothies and juices. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Mediterranean, Juice bar, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by AmandaLe

Great variety of juices - Edit

I haven't eaten at the restaurant itself, but I am a frequent flyer at the juice bar in the back. They have really great flavors and I love their recycling program (bring back your bottle and get money off your next order!) They are ridiculously expensive for being, well, juice. You're paying for the presentation and the ease of not juicing at home.

Pros: Great variety, tastes amazing

Cons: Pricey for what you get

Perfect for Vegans + Non-Vegans!! - Edit

I love the atmosphere at Kreation! I bring everyone that visits me to this cute, cozy restaurant. I always get the Amaze-bowls... fresh smoothie bowls with granola and fruit toppings. They have a huge menu that will please anyone. My parents loved the breakfast served here.

Service is always super friendly. You can also bring your dog :) I really have zero complaints about Kreation!

Pros: Dog-friendly, Unique atmosphere, Lots of options!

Return to Venice Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kreation Organic Kafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.