Kreation Juicery

• Other Other
Contact 310-458-4880

1021 Montana Ave, Santa Monica, California, USA, 90403

Opened in fall summer 2011, this little juicery is attached/next door to their cafe, Kreation Kafe. Mostly organic, extensive juices and smoothies menu. Pre-pressed juices are stored in fridge case for grab-n-go; or you can request custom vegetable juice blend. Bee and dairy products used, so vegans to specify when ordering smoothies & acai. Open Mon-Sun from 7am.

First Review by Chia

Date Shakes! - Edit

the last thing the westside needs is another juicery! I hope this fad will end soon, its expensive! The nice thing about Kreation is you can custom make your juice and I go for the vegan date shake. Its not the greatest in the world, but not bad for Montana Ave.

Good juice selection - Edit

I had read about this place on happycow, and here's my Kreation Juicery review.

I've eaten at their restaurant that's attached to the cafe (next door). The juice and smoothies bar offers an extensive drinks menu. A lot of the their juices are already pre-pressed and bottled, stored in the fridge case. You can just grab one. If you want freshly pressed juice on the spot, you need to specify. My green juice cost $7, so it's a bit pricey, but this is on Montana Ave, a higher end shopping street.

Return to Santa Monica Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kreation Juicery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 969 times since Oct 2011.