Krazi Kebab

301-864-5150

4427 Lehigh Rd, College Park, Maryland, USA, 20740

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pakistani-Indian-Mexican fusion, fast-casual eatery. Choose either a rice bowl or nachos-style or a naan wrap (dairy), then pick your toppings which includes falafel, beans, veggies, salsas, tamarind sauce. On the other side of the restaurant space is a chop't-style salad bar, also quite suitable for vegans. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Indian, Fast food, Salad bar, Take-out, Mexican, Fusion, Middle Eastern, Pakistani, Non-veg

First Review by MerryRose

Friendly, tasty, filling - Edit

Went here with my Mom for lunch, unsure of whether or not I would be able to find anything as a vegan. Theven staff immediately knew what I could order vegan and even made a fresh batch of falafel for me! The portions were very generous and the tamarind sauce was delicious. Be wary of spice, I wasn't bothered, but my mom was. For vegans or anyone ordering the falafel bowl, they give you extra beans free of charge. Not many seating options, mainly because they seem to be busy (so the seats are full).

Pros: Friendly staff, Variety of flavors , Good portions

Cons: Naan isn't vegan, Falafel and beans are the only vegan protein, Crowded with college students (near UMUC)

Return to College Park Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Krazi Kebab closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.