First Review by SynthVegan

Great store and cafe! - Edit

This is a hidden gem in Chicago. A cool store with lots of great vegan products. There is a cooler near the entrance of prepared food so you can grab something on the go. I also stopped upstairs to get a juice from the café and it was very good. The staff was very nice.

Pros: Lots of vegan products/cafe menu options, Great location, Nice staff

Small health food store with cafe up stairs - Edit

If you work in the area and need to grab a kombuca or a bite to eat this is the place. The prices are way too low for the area! I'd have lunch and pick up snacks here every day if I worked nearby! As a tourist its a great spot to stop and check your map, get a cold drink and a bite to eat! If you don't have time for the cafe they have a selection of premade vegan food items in the refrigerated section.

Pros: cafe, cold drinks, prepared foods

Super Good - Edit

I went to Kramer's for the first time this week. What a great place! Besides being a health food store, they have a cafe upstairs! So delcious! They have some great lunch specials, I want to go back and try them all. My fiancé and I ordered way more food than we needed just because so much looked sooo good!

Pros: excellent food, healthy cuisine, good value

Cons: small

Nice Store. - Edit

I really like this place! They have a wide variety of Vegan options including packaged goods, Vegan items from local businesses, vitamins, snacks, etc. If I forget my lunch during work, I'll walk over here and buy a few things to back to the office to last a few days. The employees are so nice here too.

Return to Chicago Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kramer's Health Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1820 times since Jun 2008.