First Review by DylanPalmer

Restaurant of my childhood - Edit

I really like this restaurant!
They have vegan food, too. Sometimes I had to ask, but I got some good vegan food every time I have been there.
Unfortunatly you have to wait very long. But it's worth it!

Pros: Good food, vegan food, great ambience

Cons: long time to wait

Comfortable and Inviting - Edit

This place has a very comfortable atmosphere, and excellent hours. The food wasn't fantastic, but was very unique; the ingenuity of the food's preparation is really what makes this place special, they combine things you'd never think to combine at home. The main downside to this place was the service, we sat there for about 15 min. before being able to order a beer, and another 30 to 40 min. before our orders were taken; afterwards we were flat out ignored, even after I once tapped on our waiter's arm to get his attention as he was walking by empty handed. So we ended up getting our own refills at the bar, where we too were ignored, so we waited until the bartender obviously had nothing to do. We watched a German man next to us wait about 20 to 30 min. just for his check to pay, so we placed the cash for our meal under our plates and walked out. This place got very busy while we were there, so we suggest getting there very early if you don't wish to wait there for a hour and a half (or sit down at all)!!!

Pros: Atmosphere, Creativity

Cons: Service, Popularity, Cost

Return to Bayreuth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kraftraum closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1305 times since Aug 2007.