Koriya

417-882-0077

4121 S Fremont Ave, Springfield, Missouri, USA, 65804

Serves meat, vegan options available. Korean food with many choices for vegetarians and vegans which include salads, tofu, and build-your-own bibimbap. Previously named Bibiya. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Take-out, Korean, Non-veg

First Review by MicheleSchmalvogl

Great Friendly Korean with Vegan Options - Edit

The staff was helpful in sharing which items were vegan and which to avoid. Tasty vegan BiBimBop (hot stone bowl).

Delicious vegan options! - Edit

Stopped off the highway for lunch thanks to happy cow and so glad we did! Vegan not marked but pretty easy to identify. I had the hot stone bibimbap with no egg, daughter had the tofu steak, other daughter the japchae with no meat or egg. We were blown away by how delicious the food was. Presented very nicely too. If you're going through Springfield you have to try this place.

Pros: Unique Korean food. Healthy and delicious. Plent

Cons: Could label vegan options on the menu.

Koriya - Edit

The food was so delicious and I ate the whole bowl! I had one of the vegetable rice and shrimp bowls (I was eating seafood at the time)and it was so fresh and the brown rice was tender but not mushy while the shrimp was very succulent and flavorful! We arrived upon closing time so we were going to get ours to go but they insisted that we stay and eat our bowls there. We were made to feel very welcome.
So the service was wonderful! I can't wait to go again and crave those bowls!! Tera Lumeyer Hollister, MO

Pros: fresh delicious food, prompt friendly service, very clean

Cons: expand restaurant

YUMMMMMM! FINALLY! - Edit

Not ONLY did the counter person know exactly what off of the menu a vegan could order (Note: the menu is not marked specifically vegan, but the person who took our order knew off the top of her head, so non-confusing), my order was neither hastily taken nor sparsely prepared!

I left feeling full and satisfied, and as if I had had an authentic meal, not something random thrown together for "the customer who I guess cannot eat anything." This is also authentic Korean food like one would find in the college section of a large city with a large ethnic population.

Most of the sauces are vegan-friendly, and there are several rice/noodle combinations available (including the Kimchi! Which in my excitement over their vegan options I did not check to make sure there is no fish sauce in it, but next time I will double check, just to make sure...)

YAY! Highly recommend.

Pros: Easy Menu, staff knowledgeable, Yummy authentic Korean food, Lots of Options
Cons: No vegan menu/not clearly marked

Cons: No marked options on menu/have to ask

Return to Springfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Koriya closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.