Kori Quinoa

n/a

Av Ferrocarril, Ollantaytambo, Peru

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a separate vegetarian section on the menu including soy meat, and a few of these dishes may be veganized upon request.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by PaulFroy

Vegan option - Edit

You can have vegan "menu del dia" just for 12 sol.

Pretty good - Edit

We came here to see if they could do something vegan as we’d tried all the other veg-friendly places listed on HappyCow. They had a separate vegan section of the menu and I was very impressed with the lomo saltado made with soy meat - very tasty!

A tasty meal on the main cross roads - Edit

Surely a place with Quinoa in the name does vegan and vegetarian food we surmised after trying all the locations on this app.
We were happily met with a small but tasty collection of vegetarian options on the menu and more than a few vegan options (after a little querying).
Lovely people running a small and clean restaurant with a pizza oven and nice views of the local ruins.
I had the Italiana Pizza which was very very good and my partner had the Soya ‘meat’ stir fry.
Very pleased to find a good meal and add to this wonderful platform.
Please do try this place and help it explore its own possibilities.

Pros: a bit different from the rest, good sized portions

Cons: not really aware of its vegan fare, slow service as is normal here in Peru

Return to Ollantaytambo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kori Quinoa closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.