First Review by JG

Good place to go with non-vegetarians who want their meat. - Edit

Yes, it's not a vegetarian restaurant, but they do pay attention to having vegetarian options. I like this place because I can go here with my meat-eating father-in-law, and he can get what he wants, but I can also find a few tasty vegetarian or vegan options.

Basic stuff, but a nice change of pace - Edit

The Kopper Kitchen is a classic American diner, but there are a few vegan options, which is refreshing. Pretty much everything listed as vegetarian on the menu has cheese, but the staff is very accommodating and will make items vegan on request. There's a vegetarian special on Tuesdays, which I believe changes from week to week. When I had it, it was spaghetti squash with marinara, which was very good. The tofu paté that's used in most of the vegetarian entrées is a little bland, but it's a nice effort and can be improved with just a little salt.

Overall, it's a fairly-accommodating American-style diner with several basic options for vegetarians and vegans.

Pros: Friendly staff, Willing to accommodate vegans, Affordable

Cons: Not many options, Food is a bit plain, but still good

Return to St Petersburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Kopper Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.