Konnyaku

970-704-0889

568 Colorado 133, Carbondale, Colorado, USA, 81623

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pacific Asian fusion with Hawaiian influence. Sushi and meat on the regular menu but has a vegan list (see webpage) which includes appetizers, sides/small plate items, as well entrees.

Categories: Japanese, Asian, Fusion, Hawaiian, Non-veg

First Review by jiminikiz

Awesome place to eat if you are vegan! - Edit

Konnyaku actually has a complete separate Vegan menu that they will hand to you. Ask the host/hostess for it as they will not give it to you by default.

Atmosphere was awesome, well decorated with all kinds of asian art and cool lighting. It was clean and didn't smell like fish (they do serve sushi and I have been to fishy sushi places). Seating was plenty and comfortable.

Went with my family and we ordered the Aloha Roll (so bomb!), Spicy Edamame, Maui Onion Stir Fry, Vegan Udon Soup, Vegan Yaki Noodles, and was also able to sub meat for tofu (making the meal vegan) for one of the items off of the regular menu. Everything was delicious, especially the soup and roll. We also ordered virgin coladas for the kiddos, sake, and wine for me and the misses.

Service was great, waitress checked on us plenty of times. We were also visited by the owner who was really happy that we were happy ordering off of his vegan menu. Complimented us for "raising our kids the right healthy way". Totally unexpected.

I would definitely recommend going here if you are looking to eat some delicious animal free food in Carbondale! They will make you feel comfortable and make sure you are getting delicious vegan food.

Updated from previous review on 2017-09-24

Pros: Dedicated vegan menu, Delicious Food, Great service

Cons: Some entrees are a bit pricey for the portion size, No vegan deserts, not a completely vegan place, You may experience some weird, loud noises?

Return to Carbondale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Konnyaku closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.