Kombuse

• Veg-friendly
Contact 040-63947918

Bernhard-Nocht-Str. 51, Hamburg, Germany, 20359

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican food menu with marked vegan and vegetarian choices for burritos, tacos, enchiladas, and salad. Grungy, punk, chill atmosphere. Has internet.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Fast food, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by dubstern

Super lecker authentische ambiebte - Edit

Auch wenn es manchmal etwas voll ist, lieben wir es ab einem Sonntag die Kombüse aufzusuchen.
Man vorbestellen und es abholen und das Essen ist super lecker.
Auch super ist es, dass man sein Essen auch in der Kogge genießen kann.

worst food ever! - Edit

The Chili was unbelievable bad, I could not eat that. Even if it's a punk alternative place, it must not be dirty like that, especially the toilets. But not enough with that, the stuff was totally unfriendly.

Pros: Nothing

Cons: Unfriendly Stuff, Bad Taste, Dirty

Best Mexican Food With Vegan Options - Edit

I visited the usa/mexico and tried a lot of vegan mexican food and in my opinion the kombüse team cooks great. Quit hard to get a place on weekends, even harder to get something to eat (you will definitely wait 30min +). The service is "german polite" ;)

Pros: Best Mexican Food In Town

Cons: Often Very Crowdy

Disappointing - Edit

After a friend had raved to me about the burritos at this place, I was really looking forward to eating here. I have to add here that this friend is German, and I don't know if he has actually ever had a real, mexican-style burrito. I ordered a burrito with potatoes, and those were actually cooked, not fried. They were soggy. The taste was nothing to write home about either. It was kind of disgusting, to be honest. I didn't like the attitude of the staff, either. It was like you were intruding on their private party by being there.

Return to Hamburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kombuse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1192 times since Oct 2012.