Komala's Restaurant - ARC

460 Alexandra Rd PSA Building, 01-01 Alexandra Retail Centre, Central Singapore, Singapore, 119963

Part of vegetarian Indian food chain in Singapore. Fast food style. Open Mon-Sun 7:30am-10:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Catering

First Review by WongBingXiang

Too Pricy - Edit

The restaurant has menu board and the prices listed for each of the items they sell. I'm a regular patron.

Today I decided to try something different and ordered today's special which is 'Kara Dosa' which was not displayed in the menu board. I also added a buttermilk to it. It was crossing over 10 dollars.

I asked the cashier why the dosa it is more than the Dosa meal(Choice of Dosa + Drink) cost which is less than 8 dollars. The answer given was, if you don't want this you can change. It was not the answer, I was expecting. The guy sounds rude in treating customers. I shall not recommend anyone to order 'Kara Dosa' which not worth the money.

The customer service used to be good and now I see a difference. I'll think twice before going again.

Updated from previous review on 2018-04-13

I quite like it - Edit

I tried the South Indian set lunch - it only costs $5.50 if you are a student. Not too bad

Pros: Affordable

Cons: Long Queue during Peak Hours

Return to Central Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Komala's Restaurant - ARC closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.