Komala's Deli - Yishun North Point

• Vegetarian
Contact 67540994

930 Yishun Ave, 2 North Point Shopping Centre, B2-10, The Food Mall, North Singapore, Singapore, 769098

Part of chain fast food style vegetarian Indian restaurants. Busy and authentic Indian food. Modern setting.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by Peace ...

Bringing restaurant-quality food nearer to All ... - Edit

I would love to go to Little Indian in Singapore for a Vegetarian Indian Meal as that is the place full of vibe. However, I went to Komala's Deli @ Yishun North Point (in front of Yishun MRT) which is much more convenient to go and so much nearer in comparison. I knew about Komala's at The Food Mall in Yishun Northpoint since last year, but totally forgotten about it until I read about the article about Food in Yishun/Sembawang.

For me, I have not really fallen in love with Indian Cuisine yet, although I do like Prata, Naan, Chapatti, Dosai, and Indian Rojak. I have a little hard time in ordering, I feel like having Paper Masala Dosai, Naan. We ordered the Cone Dosai S$4 and Briyani Poori Meal Set S$6. It is simply too much for one person and is enough to feed 2 persons based on our standard. So we shared.

If I remember correctly these dishes at Komala Vilias in Little India, the price are much cheaper. Factor in the time and cost saved in going all the way to Little India from my place, it might even out and still considered ok. However, dining in Komala in Little India, the dining experience is different because of the vibes, if you love it.

Komala's Deli at Foodcourt is more like a fast food chain but bringing restaurant-quality food nearer to those who does not go to Little India

Besides having a little difficulty in going about eating this Set Meal, it is delicious. And looking at the long queues which consist not only Indian but also other races (likely to be non-vegetarian), the food must be of good standard. The only thing I don't like about is the plastic cutlery and plastic container which break easily and not so environment friendly. I will be back there for Masala Dosai, Samosa and other!

If you prefer Chinese Vegetarian Food in The Food Mall in Northpoint, there is one at the back of the same food court. It has been there for many years, selling the standard dishes that you would find in most of the vegetarian food stall.

Return to North Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Komala's Deli - Yishun North Point closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2117 times since Apr 2010.