CLOSED: Koko's

Contact 831-375-3777

419 Alvarado St, Monterey, California, USA, 93940

Serves meat, vegan options available. Little quick service place in downtown. Vegans can get the falafel with tahini and veggies wrap, hummus wrap, dolma, hummus with whole wheat bread. NOTE: maybe closed/shut - please verify and let HappyCow know. REPORTED SHUT 2016. NO UPDATES, REMOVED.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Mediterranean, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by HeyJudeOregon

Can't wait to go back! - Edit

They have the best falafel wraps I've ever had! We tried a number of items from the menu and everything was amazing. The food is great and the service is warm and friendly. My husband is a meat-eater and enjoyed both the meat and non-meat items we ordered. We loved everything so much that we took a bunch of goodies back to our hotel room - hummus, dolmas, etc. - to enjoy throughout our trip. Koko's will definitely be at the top of my list for flavorful vegan meals anytime I'm in Monterey!

Delicious Food in Friendly Vibe - Edit

While there are not a ton of vegan choices, the falafel is delicious, and the veggies are all incredibly fresh and of course, local. The place has a very friendly feel to it, and the owner was more than accommodating as far as customizing our meals. The restaurant itself is small, comfortable, casual.

Pros: Very fresh food, Will customize, Cool Owner Vibe

Return to Monterey Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Koko's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.