First Review by JonathanKeimYum

Super expensive ice-cream but very tasty - Edit

Youve got 4 options but all the flavours are pretty awesome. however being on a budget i don't know if spending 30k on 1 scoop of ice-cream was worth it. I guess it was a nice rare treat as it is difficult to find vegan ice-cream usually.

Pros: tasty coconut icecream

Cons: terlalu mahal. too expensive

BEST VEGAN ICE CREAM - Edit

I went to kokolato today and tried the mint choc chip and vanilla flavours and oh my gosh it was amazing! Definitely one of the best vegan ice creams I've had

Pros: easy to find, friendly service, amazing range of flavours

Cons: none

Best ice cream ever from coconut - Edit

The first Vegan ice cream I really love, and I must say it beats most of the dairy ice cream I have had !
Delicious, tasty, perfect texture (ok except it's a little too cold and so could be softer but just wait a minute and it will be perfect) AND no weird taste (as I can find in the soy ice cream)

Bring all your friend that think they are not ready to skip dairy and they will change their minds.
And don't forget to try any chocolate ice cream there : they are made form raw cacao and ar terrible ! My favorites : pure Raw cacao and Red Velvet, yummi

Mind-blowingly delicious vegan ice cream - Edit

They have WAFFLE CONES (vegan) too! The flavors are incredible: spicy mayan chocolate, durian, red velvet. Truly decadent and delicious and about $3/scoop.

The Worlds Best Vegan Ice Cream - Edit

I've traveled all around the world on a mission to find the best vegan ice cream, and this my friends, wins the competition. No one can match the texture, flavor, and amount of flavors! This is the real deal mostly raw superfood ice cream. Delicious...

Pros: Delicious, Healthy, Friendly Staff

Return to Bali Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kokolato closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 886 times since Jan 2015.