First Review by Ached

Go with the rice and noodle dishes - Edit

The food here was decent-- some dishes were better than others, like most places I've tried in the area. I highly recommend going for a rice or noodle dish--not only are they half the price but they are better portioned and in my opinion the better tasting as well. The other mains are quite small for the price and don't come with rice. Without rice I would probably need three dishes to be full. But it's a nice central location with a good amount of veg options.

Pros: Rice Dishes, Central Location

Cons: Serving Sizes, No Rice with Entrees, Pricey for Portion Sizes

good option for the area - Edit

This is a tidy little restaurant in Siam Square where little else is available in terms of vegan food (outside of mall food courts). They have an extensive vegetarian menu and most things are already vegan or can easily be modified. The staff definitely understands vegan if you use the term "je." I had a tofu with fried basil and found the tofu cooked perfectly and well complimented by the basil and garlic sauce. It's all pretty traditional Thai dishes so you can't really go wrong.

Pros: lots of vegan options, convenient location

Astonished - Edit

I went to this restaurant which was at a closest distance from the hotel. At the front door, it is mentioned that this is a vegetarian restaurant, but I was surprised to see that half of the menu contained meat and the other part is vegetarian (it should be noted that some of the veggie meal contains oyster sauce).
A small restaurant with few tables , simple.
Food is ok.

Pros: convenient place, price

Cons: noisy, the day i was

A nice suprise - Edit

We were walking through Siam Square when we stumbled across Koko. We ordered a soup, fried tofu with crispy basil and our favourite, the fried spicy, salty mushroom and minced leaves. The staff were friendly and willing to explain which were vegan and which could be adapted. It is also close to Siam BTS skytrain making it quite convenient.

Pros: convenient location

Return to Bangkok Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Koko Thai & Vegetarian Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.