Koerle und Adam

Contact +49-7118382466

Feuerbacher Tal Strasse 31, Stuttgart, Germany, D70469

Cozy, small restaurant where reservations are recommended to ensure a table. Kitchen stops at 9:30pm. Reported became fully vegan since Jan 2014. Open Tue-Sat 6:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, European

First Review by void

a fine dining experience for vegans - Edit

It's rare to encounter fine dining places for vegans-this place offers that option. We went there on the vegan weekend of Stuttgart, and they had a set menu. The place is located on friendly street. The starter, main course and desert were perfect, accompanying drinks were great. It's a bit pricey, but it's nice to have the chance to dine like such as a vegan. We didn't like how the price of our drinks were not the same as on the receipt as the menu. If a price is listed as so, the establishment must sell it as so, they changed their prices the day or week before and we wished they'd have been more attentive or caring when we brought it up and charged us what we expected, we noticed the drinks on the menu and on their table special were different, but we expected the one on the table special to be listed properly. I'm sure few people will encounter this, so don't worry. I just hope they know we were not happy with this.

Pros: delicious, vegan, friendliness

Cons: we were sold our drinks for more than they were li, a bit far from the centre

Hochwertige Küche in toller Umgebung - Edit

Das Körle und Adam ist ein hochwertiges Restaurant mit toller Küche, einladendem Service und außergewöhnlichem Ambiente. Wer sich hier einen Abend gönnt, wird rundum verwöhnt! Die zwei Inhaber des Restaurants haben mit viel Liebe zum Detail ihr Restaurant und den kleinen Garten eingerichtet. Das Essen ist sehr hochwertig und ebenfalls mit viel Liebe zubereitet. Hier bezahlt man zwar etwas mehr, was sich allerdings mit allem vorher gesagten rechtfertigt.

Pros: exzellente Küche, tolles Ambiente, super Service

Cons: etwas höhere Preise

Awesome! - Edit

Go there if you like a cozy and warm-hearted atmosphere or rather location. Their menu is very great and the main courses as well as the desserts taste very very good. There are many books standing around so you can use the time waiting for your meal and read in soooo many vegan or rather healthy books.
Would have given 5 stars out of 5, but the friendliness of the staff could be better passim.

delicious!!!! - Edit

Most remarkable is the quality if the ingredients, presentation of the dishes and the kindness of the personal...
We love the place and plan to come back!

Pros: delicious food, pet friendly!

Cons: decoration....colors of the walls takes points fro

Book early to be floored by the food! - Edit

Definitely among the best restaurant food I ever had! It's quite pricey, to be fair, but the food is absolute top-notch, in terms of ingredients (a lot of them organic), preparation, menu composition and presentation. Service is friendly, and portion sizes are generous, too. Try not to skip desert though, it's really worth it. At times you have to book more than a week in advance to get a table!

Pros: Super excellent food, Friendly staff, Cosy atmosphere

Cons: Pricey, but good value for money

Fabulous...Best in Germany so far - Edit

We were visiting friends in Stuttgart and had dinner there on Nov. 15, 2013. Everyone except for me is a meat-eater, so there were long faces about having to eat in a vegan/vegetarian restaurant. Well, everyone was blown away by the experience, and the 2 locals even said that they would come back, notwithstanding that they were meat eaters, which says a lot about the quality of the experience there!

The waiters were super friendly (not always a given in Germany), and the menu was creative and interesting. The food itself was excellent, both in taste and presentation. Every time I go to a new city, I systematically eat my way through the local vegan restaurants, and so far this is the best one I have been to, and on par with one that I went to in another part of Germany that had a Michelin star. Kudos to the entire team there!

Pros: Excellent food - taste & presentation, Excellent staff, Very cosy decor

Best in Stuttgart - Edit

I hesitated writing this review, because I would like to get a table in the near future. But I have to share with the world that this restaurant is definitely worth a visit. They are almost vegan, they have nice ideas, good choice of wines, organic beers, they have a nice setting in an old building, you can sit outdoors in summer.
It isn't cheap, if you order a menu, but actually worth it.
Enjoy a great evening in Stuttgart-Feuerbach ;-)

Pros: Great food, Nice wines, Perfect setting

Cons: a little pricey

Kostlichst - Edit

Schon beim Studieren der Speisekarte lief uns das Wasser im Munde zusammen und am liebsten hätten wir uns einmal durch die Karte geschlemmt ;-).
Die Speisen sind uberwiegend vegan, es gibt auch einzelne vegetarische Gerichte.
Alles war sehr schon angerichtet, man spürte, dass hier wirklich mit Liebe gekocht wird.
Geschmacklich war alles erstklassig.
Die Atmosphare ist sehr heimelig und gemütlich und auch das personliche Gesprach mit den Gasten kommt nicht zu kurz.
Das Restaurant war sehr gut besucht, daher empfiehlt es sich wohl, einen Tisch zu reservieren.
Unser Fazit: Sehr empfehlenswert, eine echte Gaumenfreude.

Pros: Kostlichst, Gemütlich, Freundlich

Stunning! - Edit

I wonder why nobody has reviewed this yet. Koerle und Adam is a truly amazing vegetarian restaurant probably not in the busiest part of Stuttgart, but truly worth driving there!
They usually have 3 complete menus from which you can choose your dishes. More than half of it is vegan or can be made vegan upon request. The menus changes frequently according to the season which gives you the chance to discover something new at every visit.
The atmosphere is simply nice, combining new and old (interestingly, the place used to be a traditional German restaurant [I think], so there's images of animals [clearly for eating] in the windows) and featuring some "vegan green", as my brother calls it. They have a lot of cookbooks on the sills, so I knew what I had to do while waiting for the food! :P
Food. Yes. SO good. Despite the small menu I could hardly decide what to order and everything (!) I tried there was just amazing. Omni-impressing.
Also the people there are very friendly, which is always important to me.
It's not super cheap, but the quality reflects the price.

Just note that if you arrive by car, you might have trouble finding some parking nearby, so be prepared for a few steps of walking.

Overall, I absolutely recommend this to anyone coming to Stuttgart and willing to enjoy a first-class dinner.

Pros: everything

Cons: sort of hidden

Return to Stuttgart Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Koerle und Adam closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.