CLOSED: Ko De Kap

Contact 392-52-64-029

Via Asfodelo 35 (at Via Garibaldi, in front of Pizaaz Della Pace), Alghero, Italy, 07041

Serves meat, vegan options available. Aside from some fish options, food is mostly vegetarian. Has vegetarian sushi rolls. Nice atmosphere (Buddha statues, sofas, short tables with pillows,etc..). There are also many cocktails alcoholic and not. Reported closed to HappyCow.

Category: International, Organic, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by kimward8

What a find! - Edit

We didn't struggle much whilst we were in Sardinia for food, but this was a real treat.

The waiter spoke very good English and created some lovely cocktails for us to start. Then we had fruity sushi which was really very delicious and for the main we had seitan with mushrooms and fresh grilled cherry tomatoes. For desert we had a vodka sorbet which again was lovely.

There were quite a few vegan things on the menu, but the chef made all of these things especially for us. Veganos is a great word! :)

Pros: Helpful staff, Tasty food, Easy to find

Cons: A little expensive, They serve fish

Happy to find this place - Edit

There was a vegan stirfry with soy meat which was good, as well as brown rice to go with it, and a vegan vietnamese noodle wrap which was also good. They had vegan cake on the menu, but hadn't made any the day I was there. They open sometime around 8:00pm or 9:00pm for dinner and stay open until late. Since the rest of the restaurants in Alghero didn't even have spaghetti and tomato sauce on the menu (everything contains fish or meat), I was happy to accidentally find this place on the way back to my b&b.

Return to Alghero Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Ko De Kap closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1099 times since Aug 2007.