Knockout Tacos

550 NE Kiilimgsworth, Portland, Oregon, USA, 97211

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican grill with salsa and sauce bar. Offers tacos, burriots, bowls, and salads. Vegans could get cactus, soyrizo, tofu, veggies potatoes, jackfruit, beans. Has fresh juices. Sources ingredients locally from Sauvie Island. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Juice bar, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Laurenmarie14

Great vegan/vegetarian Mexican options! - Edit

I had the burrito with the potato and soyrizo protein options. Super delicious! My wife had the Fajita Burrito with potato. Also, super good. The grilled veggies really brought out the flavor. The soyrizo protein was pretty realistic in texture but obviously vegan. I liked it a lot. Don’t miss out on this gem!

Pros: Vegan/vegetarian options, Nice, chill atmosphere, Guy at the counter had a friendly attitude

Cons: None really, I found my new obsession?

Tacos! - Edit

This place has 6 vegan taco options! And they are only $1.50 each! Great salsa bar, Lionheart kombucha on tap, and beer coming soon. Only downside is the tacos are super greasy. I tried a burrito bowl once and was not impressed. The tacos are much better!

Pros: Lots of options, Cheap

Cons: Greasy

Return to Portland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Knockout Tacos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.