CLOSED: Kkotmil

• Bakery Bakery
  • Vegan

Contact 02-31431357

5 World Cup ro 12gil Mapo gu, Seoul, South Korea,

Vegan bakery on the first basement of Changbi publishers. Cafe Changbi is on the first floor. Offers all-vegan breads, breakfast pastries, cakes, cookies, desserts. Also sell vegan gluten-free (need to verify though about wheat) and soy-free goods. Uses non-gmo ingredients and organic sugar. You could buy baked goods on the basement and go back up to the cafe to get some drinks. Confirmed closed January 2017.

First Review by Emomeow

Laugencroissant - Edit

Their Laugencroissant is a fluffy but thick croissant with a crisp, flaky pretzel-style exterior encrusted with sea salt. It might be the best thing I've ever eaten.
My unattainable kitchen-dream is to make these at home, but since it involves caustic soda, I should probably leave it to the professionals.

Pros: Laugencroissant, Excellent breads and pastries, Friendly service

Perfect cake for a perfect day. - Edit

When it came time for my fiancee and I (both vegan) to order a cake for our engagement party, there was no doubt that it had to be from Kkotmil. I used to frequent The Bread Blue when the baker at Kkotmil was still making bread there, so I was already well familiar with the high quality and great taste of his bread. I stopped by the bakery, told them how many guests we were expecting, and they made a recommendation on the size of the cake. The baker was actually concerned that their largest cake would be too small, so he ordered a larger pan just for us. We also ordered some other bread for the event, and they let us know that almost all of their breads could be made in custom sizes as needed. On the day of the party, everyone commented on how delicious the bread and cake were without realizing that it was all vegan. In addition to all of the delicious baked goods that are normally served here, I strongly recommend this bakery to anyone who is planning a special event.

Pros: Custom event orders, Great food, Friendly staff

Return to Seoul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Kkotmil closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.