Kitty's Milkshake Bar

• Other Other
044-2378066

Lönnrotinkatu 34, Helsinki, Finland, 00180

Seasonal opening; closed in Winter. Finland's first American style 1950s milkshake bar. This unique shop offers a wide selection of vegan ice cream milkshakes with flavors such as peanut butter cup, rebellious rhubarb, blushing blueberry, Hazel's nutty shake, Mary cherry and others. Gluten free available.

First Review by HannahUphoff

Indulge - Edit

Very very good milkshakes - the cream on top of my peanut butter one was AMAZING, way better than 'real' cream ever tasted. The guy serving was also super friendly and chatty. Located in the lovely market hall, we went to Fat Ramen which has vegan options before Kitty's for dessert. The milkshakes are very intense so only indulge if you have a solid stomach and a relative sweet tooth! No area to sit, definitely a grab and go place. Prices are standard for Helsinki
4 stars because it's not fully vegan and still a little pricey for my liking :)

Pros: A few vegan options, friendly staff and cool decor

Cons: Not all vegan

Kittysmilkshakebar 18 Dec 2017 - Hi Christy!
Thanks for your review of us. We will try go get more flavours for vegans as we are able to source large 5 litre caramel ice cream and not vanilla which is best to mix with other things such as berries. We hope to see you again.

Guilty pleasure - Edit

If you need a sugar shock, come here! But seriously, you need to try these vegan milkshakes. They're to die for.

Kittysmilkshakebar 18 Dec 2017 - Hey Julie. Thanks so much for your review! We look forward to catching up with you again.

Helsinki with the goods! - Edit

Delicious caramel milkshake with popcorn! Lovely, friendly staff :) situated in a gorgeous market hall I would otherwise​ have missed

Kittysmilkshakebar 18 Dec 2017 - Thanks so much for your feedback! We hope we see you soon.

Satisfaction! - Edit

A really nice bar located in a market hall. In the menu it is clearly marked what milkshakes they can prepare vegan or gluten-free. I had to pay 2€ more than my not vegan friends which is kind of sad but at least the milkshake didn't miss anything (ice based on rice milk, chocolate sirup and even vegan whipped cream). The girl behind the counter was also very friendly and started to chat a bit with me and my friends. The shake for me was 8,50 so I would say it's a bit more expensive than just a one dollar sign ranking but I guess it's still a reasonable price for Helsinki standards and the size of the beverage.

Pros: Around 5 vegan options , Milkshakes come with vegan whipped cream

Cons: Vegan milkshakes a bit more expensive than the nor

Kittysmilkshakebar 12 May 2017 - Thanks for posting this. We are glad you enjoyed your vegan shake with us. We are trying to lower the price as much as possible without compromising on the quality. Either way we hope we see you again!

Return to Helsinki Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kitty's Milkshake Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.