Kitsch et Bio

• Health-food-store Health Store

3-6-21 Marunouchi Naka-ku Nagoya Aichi (at Hisaya Odori), Nagoya, Japan, 460-0002

Organic grocery store with a cafe (not vegan). Sells a variety of items including soy and almond milk, natural soda and ginger beer, olive oil/coconut oil, and a few vegan snacks. Address in Japanese: 愛知県 名古屋市中区 丸の内 3-6-21 久屋鍛冶町ビル . Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-8:00pm.

First Review by emilysings5

Some vegan products and interesting spices, pasta, etc - Edit

I thought we have more vegan options to eat at the cafe, but there is only one sweet that calls 'スコーン' (scone) we can eat if you are vegan, of course. First floor there are fresh vegetables, some dry fruits, almond, walnuts milk, different juices, and on the 2nd floor there are vegan pasta, gluten-free products, many spices, teas, some chocolates with vegan label, cookies, etc. The store is in front of the Central Park, in the corner, you can also take your scone and coffee/juice and eat/drink outside, there are two tables with chairs ;)

great selection - Edit

I had a little trouble when I used this app for directions. The store is actually right along the park, not on a side street so keep an eye out for it and you'll find it. This is a two story shop with lots of great produce. I'm a vegetarian so I can't speak first hand about the meat selection, but the second floor did seem to have quite a bit of meat and fresh seafood. There is a small coffee shop and cafe inside as well. This was a great place to stock up on some things to take back to the hotel. I was able to get good quality yogurt and granola along with coffee, soy milk and those delicious already baked yams. The park outside is lovely so grab a coffee and scone and enjoy!

Return to Nagoya Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kitsch et Bio closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.