Kis Padlizsan

( 1 review )

Pesti utca 7, Debrecen, Hungary, 4024

Vegan restaurant offering daily menu (check Facebook), with international influence. Uses fresh produce and ecological packaging for take away. Est. summer 2016. Open Tue-Fri 11:00am-5:00pm, Sat 10:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Organic, Mediterranean, Delivery, Take-out, European, Hungarian

1 Review

First Review by Nayvee

Oh my god! - Edit

I didn’t know about this place, altough I’ve been in Debrecen for 3 times in one year. I was thrilled to find out about the restaurant and try it. I went on Saturday, so I could “only” order from their basic menu. I picked the mexican burger and had quite big expectations. I must tell this was one of the best, if not the best burger I’ve ever had in my life! So flavourful, amazing, juicy, fresh... like a piece of heaven. Perfect fries and the best latte in my life. Not to mention how pretty the place is! Really, I want to go back to the city just to visit Kis padlizsán again. Definitely go there if you’re in or near to Debrecen!

Pros: Nice, cozy place with kind staff, Delicious fresh food and daily offer on weekdays, Great prices

Cons: Out of the centre

Return to Debrecen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kis Padlizsan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.