• Kippysnacks Thai Supper Clubs

• (5)
  • Catering Catering

London supper club serving vegan Thai cuisine. Events take place frequently or as requested - check website for upcoming dates. Pre-booking required. Book tickets via website. Open at pre-arranged times only.

Venue map for Kippysnacks Thai Supper Clubs
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Emisgoodeating

RitaTeo

Points +24

05 Sep 2021

Just the best

We love going to Kip’s supper clubs because they are the best - the food is always delicious and well thought out, and she takes so much care in researching about the history and culture of each dish as well as the ingredients used. I’m from Thailand and can say that her love and skills with Thai cooking is on another level, and every dish she makes is delicious: both innovative and yet so nostalgic of home for me. She uses the best ingredients and doesn’t shy away from introducing her diners to new kinds of Thai dishes that we might not have seen before. We’ve been to maybe 4 supper clubs now and can’t wait for more. Her and Paul are also the sweetest hosts in their beautiful home, and we always have such a great time with the other friendly diners and leaving feeling full and warm. Thank you!

Pros: Amazingly delicious and well thought out dishes, You can feel her respect & love for Thai dishes, Wonderful and inclusive atmosphere

marikaweinhardt

Points +5134

03 Sep 2021

A delicious culinary education

It's easy from afar to consider a nation's food as a few well-known dishes without getting a chance to explore the regional variety. Kip to the rescue with her meticulously researched and executed Thai dishes that few of us in the UK are likely to have had the opportunity to try before. Whatever's on the menu you can look forward to bold flavours, be they fermented, spicy, sour or sticky sweet. Fellow diners are reliably lovely company and you can expect a chat with the chef, her partner and their cats while your food goes down. And for me a supper club in someone's home is a rare treat these days :)

TomOttey

Points +34

01 Sep 2021

Thai Something New

If there's better Thai food anywhere in London, I haven't found it yet. Awesome company, stylish surroundings, bonkers cats and regional Thai food that proves there's so much more to this fascinating cuisine than what you find in most restaurants in the UK. I've learnt so much from Kip's supperclubs over the years and the amount of research, love and innovation that she pours into each dish is dumbfounding and inspiring. Every visit yields brand-new flavours and unique experiences. I strongly advise everyone (vegan or not) pays Kip a visit. Take an appetite and a great bottle of Riesling.

Pros: Amazing menus, Hearty portions, Stink beans, pounded shiitake and vegan anchovies

quarrygirl

Points +1725

21 Aug 2021

My favourite vegan Thai experience

It’s safe to say that if Kip owned a London restaurant, I’d be there all the time. The intimate supper clubs in her East London home have long been one of my favourite experiences is town, and I’ve never eaten better Thai food in my life. If you’re looking for the British restaurant Thai fare that always consists of the same handful of dishes, you definitely won’t find that here. Instead each supper club revolves around a food theme (think noodle night, for one!) and offers a long list of dishes inspired by Kip’s travels around Southeast Asia. Apart from the food (which is definitely the highlight), every detail of the supper club is planned to provide a relaxing and enjoyable experience. Think welcome drinks, snacks, pleasant company, good conversation, and a thorough explanation of each dish. Whether you’re alone, on a date, or with a group of friends, I’d recommend this supper club for a fun night out where you will have the chance to eat undoubtedly the best vegan Thai London has to offer.

Updated from previous review on 2021-08-21

Pros: Authentic and delicious vegan Thai , Fun atmosphere , Wide variety of dishes

Cons: The fact I cannot eat this food every day

Emisgoodeating

Points +130

20 Aug 2021

One of the best vegan food makers in London

All the food is off the charts good. An absolute must add to your travel and food list.

Pros: Food, Quality, Quantity

Cons: Nothing