CLOSED: Kingsway African and Carribean Cuisine

( 1 review )

217-960-5569

3236 Ginger Creek Dr (at Koke Mill), Springfield, Illinois, USA, 62711

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small African restaurant with a vegetarian section on its menu. Confirmed closed, Feb 2017.

Categories: Caribbean, African, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by LuluLovin

First time trying the cuisine! - Edit

It was my first time trying African/Caribbean food and I have to say that this place made me fall in love with it. It was incredibly delicious and tasted homemade. Highly recommending the fufu with spinach dish! In fact, just get all the Fufu its awesome! The waiter was extremely pleasant and food came out in a timely manner. The server heard the ice clank in our drinks and immediately refilled, now thats amazing service! It made me feel like I'm at home. The food is relatively cheap and you get just the right portions. This place needs more recognition, it was pretty empty on a weekend. Theres only a few vegetarian dishes so me and my date sampled them all and were very satisfied. The ambiance of the restaurant is also something worth mentioning. The branches on the ceiling and ethnic decor gives the restaurant a delicate, cultural, and organic feel. Impatiently waiting to come and eat here again!

Pros: Amazing Food, Perfect Service, Lovely Decor

Cons: Needs More Customers, The Ginger Root Beer Was Painful To Drink.

Return to Springfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Kingsway African and Carribean Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.