Kingsbury Street Cafe

Contact 312-280-1718

1523 N Kingsbury St, Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60642

Serves meat, vegan options available. A cafe with some veg offerings including chia seed pudding, breakfast garden tofu scramble, vegan "tuna" melt, veggie burger, and a veggie sandwich. Located across from Whole Foods Market.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan

Kingsbury Street Cafe - Edit

Brunch? Vegan options? Yes please! Kingsbury Cafe is a great brunch spot and the wait is indicative of this, be prepared to wait 30-60 minutes. When seated I couldn't help but notice how "modern sleek" the restaurant was, reminiscent of Karyn's on Green. After I ordered my tofu scramble, my bf pointed out the vegan chia seed breakfast pudding on the menu. Curiosity made me order it as well and it did not disappoint. The chia pudding was topped with delicious fruit and we were given light agave nectar to pour atop it as well. I loved it so much that I took it upon myself to learn how to make it at home, yum! The tofu scramble was also really good, among one of the better tofu scrambles in town. My bf and I will definitely be back, but the wait can be overwhelming. P.S. They also have vegan options on the dinner menu.

Return to Chicago Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kingsbury Street Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1085 times since Mar 2012.