Kings of the Castle Cafe

24 Pakington St, Geelong West, Geelong, Victoria, 3218

Serves meat, vegan options available. Expansive dining hall with rustic-chic decor. Offers coffee, bakery treats, and burgers. Vegan choices include burger, black rice pudding, avo smash, and dessert - all labelled with a V. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-3:30pm, Sat 7:00am-4:00pm, Sun 8:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Western, Australian, Non-veg

First Review by SkippyClyro

3 vegan breakfasts - Edit

We tried this place for breakfast on a Saturday morning. They had three vegan breakfast options and because I don't like mango, it was really a choice out of two options. We were going to have the vegan big brekky and the warm black rice pudding but they were missing an ingredient on the rice pudding so we took two big brekkys. The hash brown quinoa/potato item was delicious. It was a bit smaller than I thought it might be but nice enough. I also had a hot chocolate which was ok but not the nicest vegan hot chocolate I've ever had.
Service was friendly and fast. They have ACE cookies so we got one to take away. I can highly recommend the ginger and chocolate one.

Pros: Vegan options are marked on the menu

Cons: Loud music

Facon - Edit

One of the nicest Vegan breakfast I've had. Scrambled Tofu was perfect, as was the quinoa hash and FACON! a few other vegan options too

Return to Geelong Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kings of the Castle Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.