Kingliew Vegetarian

249 Chang Wat, Phuket, Thailand

Small jay (veg) eatery with pre-made dishes and coconuts. Complimentary water. Jan 2018 reported fullly vegan. Closed over Chinese New Year.

Categories: Vegan, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by kohlundkarma.de

Ultra-kind, fed me when closed - Edit

On my first visit to Kingliew Vegetarian, I arrived to find they were closed for a few days due to the Chinese New Year. Seeing my pull my phone out to search for another place to eat, however, the co-proprietor summoned me inside and said they would make something for me. Hungry (and not seeing other open options within half an hour's drive), I accepted her kind hospitality, and few minutes later, she returned with a generous plate of noodles and veggies, with a bit of mock fish, which she delivered with a warm smile. Both the flavor and the extra-mile service made for a great meal.

I returned a few days later and tried a couple of items from their a-la-carte menu, both of which were fresh and flavorful.

Recommended. Enjoy!

JAY vegetarian food - Edit

White rice with typical dishes like mushroom legs, soy meat etc. Vegan tomyum soup, fresh coconuts for 25 THB and free drinking water. A plate rice with 2 different side dishes is about 40 THB. We love the pepper soy filet and recommend this place for having a safe vegan dish.
Friendly owner as well.

Pros: cheap , vegan, yummy

Cons: The buffet isn't always totally filled., Dishes are sometimes not that hot.

Return to Phuket Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kingliew Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.