King Dragon

n/a

Indian Rte 59, Market Plaza , Chinle, Arizona, USA, 86503

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chinese fast food serving a buffet which includes vegan and vegetarian choices; not a large selection of vegan dishes, but the only vegan food in the town (as of Sept 2016). Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Chinese, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Siup

Nothing vegan or vegetarian here. - Edit

Except for the white rice and perhaps the chow mein there is nothing vegan at this place. Not even a vegetable stir fry or broccoli without pieces of chicken or beef in it. I even asked the lady behind the counter if they had anything vegetarian and she almost laughed out a "no". We drove a couple of blocks to Junction Restaurant and ate vegan Navajo tacos. Pretty damn good! Make sure to ask for refried beans instead of beans and no cheese. They also have a veggie stir-fry and pizza (pizza hut) which can be ordered without cheese.

Cons: Nothing vegan or vegetarian

The only option is the best option - Edit

In Chinle being vegan is not easy, and this place can be a good idea. I tried it my second day in the city (my first day I bought some fruit, veggies and bread at the supermarket...). Food is not the best I had in my life, but at least it's cheap ?

Return to Chinle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has King Dragon closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.