Kindee

Contact 612-465-8303

719 S 2nd St, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, 55401

Serves meat, vegan options available. Ask for the vegan menu. Staff understands vegan, vegetarian, lacto, and gluten free. Across the street from the Guthrie Theater. Mon-Thu 11:30am-9:00pm, Fri 11:30am-10:30pm, Sat 11:00am-10:30pm, Sun 3:00pm-9:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by EverydayTastiness

Yum Food, Nice Place - Edit

Found the place on HappyCow app, so decided to check it out! The server was very accommodating and gave me the vegan menu and seemed well-informed about what vegan means. The fried tofu starter was delicious!

Pros: Vegan menu, Understands what vegan is, Happy hour!

Great Lunch! - Edit

We sought out this restaurant using our Happy Cow app and despite thinking it was closed (was mid afternoon during a weekday) we were happy to find it was still serving lunch. The regular menus aren't marked with what is vegan, but there is a secret menu in the back with the vegan options highlighted in yellow. So using that one we were able to order several delicious lunches and enjoy them in a quiet restaurant. The food was excellent and the decor was wonderful. Would definitely go back.

Pros: delicious, beautiful restaurant

Cons: vegan items not marked on main menu

Excellent - Edit

On my birthday I choose this place to eat. It exceeded my expectations, great food, awesome tofu fried with peanut sauce and a great place to bring your family.

Pros: Vegan Friendly, Cooked separately

Return to Minneapolis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kindee closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1989 times since Dec 2013.