First Review by caffeinejunkie

Awesome - Edit

I found this food truck on happy cow and let me say I am as happy as a cow seeing grass for the first time. I have gotten to eat there three times and have never been disappointed. Don't hesitate to eat here. They are just simply awesome and their cauliflower tacos are my favorite. Will I be eating there again? Kale yeah

Pros: Cauliflower tacos

Cons: Three would be a nice option. no other cons!!!!!

Wow - Edit

I have only had the pleasure of visiting this truck once, and I will definitely be back for seconds... and thirds...and fourths... The Roasted Cauliflower Tacos are incredibly delicious. It is obvious that the proprietors of this truck care deeply about what they are serving to their customers. I can't wait to try everything on the menu.

Pros: High quality, Friendly, knowledgable staff , Healthy without skimping on flavor

Cons: They are open 24/7.

Omg wonderful vegan food! - Edit

What's not to love about Kind Kravings? They're entirely vegan, organic, and environmentally responsible. They're super nice people and they have the best vegan food around. Wait - make that the best food around, period. Their grilled cheese sandwiches are AMAZING (when they're on the menu, which isn't often enough!) and the chipotle burgers and loaded chile bowl are really good, too. The house salad is okay, but it takes a lot to impress me with a salad because I can make great ones myself. :) My non-vegan friends usually get their food from one of the other trucks and they always regret it when they see my food compared to theirs. If they ever tasted the food from Kind Kravings, I'm sure they would never go back to those other trucks - but there's no way I'm going to share something this good! And it's awesome knowing I can order anything on the menu without concern about any of the ingredients being non-vegan or cross-contaminated. If you go, try a chocolate chip cookie dough ball for dessert - I promise you won't regret it!!! One last thing - I sooo appreciate the quiet generator! The noise from the other food trucks makes me absolutely crazy, especially when a lot of them get together. I wish they would all follow Kind Kravings' example!

Pros: Amazing food, Very friendly people, Great desserts

Cons: Small menu, Short hours

Return to Wichita Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kind Kravings - Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.