Kimpira

Calle San Vicente Ferrer, 5, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain, 38002

A macrobiotic, vegan and vegetarian restaurant features a typical Spanish menu of the day, plus international cuisine. Est. 1995. Open Mon 1:00pm-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, Spanish

First Review by Keperina

All vegan, happy overall - Edit

The daily menu I had consisted of the courses: Soup, main dish and dessert. The seasoning was quite mild that day, but tasty overall. The only thing I didn't really enjoy was the atmosphere, which is a bit cold-ish. But you shouldn't complain about that when finding an all-vegan restaurant on Tenerife.

Healthy and tasty - Edit

We ordered a daily menu which consisted of three courses, the waitress assured us that everything was vegan and also commented that the mayo is made of tofu etc. You can definitely expect a very healthy meal and ours was also very tasty. We were just a little surprised by the prize as in La Laguna we had a daily menu for half of the prize but that was on the contrary really cheap.

Return to Tenerife Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kimpira closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.