Kimbap Cafe

919-900-8053

111 Seaboard Station Ste 118, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, 27604

Serves meat, vegan options available. Korean-inspired cuisine with vegan choices include: kimchi, dukboki rice cakes, japchae noodles (with choice of seitan or tofu), and lettuce wraps (with seitan or tofu). Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-4:00pm, Mon-Wed 5:00pm-9:00pm, Thu-Sat 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Beer/Wine, Asian, Korean, Non-veg

First Review by EAlexanderGerster

if you call ahead, they will take care of you! - Edit

Husband and I ate here before we were vegan, and wanted to experience it again. They were hosting special dinner tasting menus, and we called ahead to ask about options. We made reservations, and upon our arrival they had an entire vegan tasting menu for us! Food is delicious. Everything is made to order, so don’t expect to get in and out quickly. It is a little pricey for the portions, so this would only be a special occasion type of dinner. I really appreciate the owner being so willing to work with us plant eaters!

Pros: delicious food , call ahead for vegan options

Cons: pricey, not super fast service

Great place to eat - Edit

Kimbap is a wonderful place to eat, whether meeting a few friends, picking up to go, or just a quick lunch or dinner. The quality of their food is excellent, but vegetarian and vegan options are limited, so be sure to check out their menu before hand. My favorites are the SSAM/Tofu (build your own lettuce wraps), veggie dumplings and the Bibimbap Tofu without egg. They have good wines and drinks for those who imbibe, as well.

Pros: Delicious food, Good place to meet omnivore friends, Friendly staff

Cons: Often crowded, Limited vegetarian and vegan options

Return to Raleigh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kimbap Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.