Kimball's Pub

Contact 570-322-1115

972 2nd St, Williamsport, Pennsylvania, USA, 17701

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pub and grill. Kitchen makes tempeh in-house, and you could get it as fries, in a sandwich or wrap. Also offers tofu as wings or in sandwich. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-2:00am, Mon-Sun 11:00am-12:00am.

Category: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by eebz09

Nice Selection - Edit

Separate 10-item vegetarian menu (other than "Garden Salad" and such basic selections). Only had the tempeh fries since I already stopped at two other Happy Cow-listed places to eat. Me likes.

Pros: Selection, Reasonably-priced, Atmosphere

This place is AMAZING! - Edit

My boyfriend and I went here a few months back, and the food is fantastic! They have awesome tempeh. The cooks know what their doing. The beer selection is awesome too. Just go check this place out if you're in the area.

Pros: Cool atmosphere, great prices, big portions.

Cons: Can't think of any.

1 vegan 1 mostly-vegetarian - Edit

We hit Kimball's on our way to Harrisburg from a weekend in the finger lakes. Found it trough happy cow and was pleasantly surprised with their vegan,vegetarian, and craft beers on draught. I ordered the tempeh wrap and my fiancé ordered the tempeh Ruben. Both very very tasty. His Reuben's rye was a little over cooked but tasty none the less. No complaints from me, great wrap. I ordered all veggies no cheese or mayo. We also got the artichoke dip but realized after that it has anchovies in the Cesar so no dip for me, but it smelled great and fiancé loved. Great service, our waitress was very kind. mellow atmosphere with a pool table and juke box. Not crowded at all. The location is deceiving. It's a place I really wish were closer to Harrisburg! Definitely will come back when we pass through in the future.

Pros: vegan and vegetarian options, a whole list of temp

Cons: didn't see where vegan/vegetarian was denoted (for

Return to Williamsport Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kimball's Pub closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.