Kiko Japanese

• Veg-friendly
Contact 407-677-5800

110 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando, Florida, USA, 32792

Serves meat, vegan options available. An entire menu of over 50 vegetarian items, of which many are vegan and are made with faux meats. Reportedly under new ownership Dec 2014, but still has a veg menu with mock meat items, however many of the soups are no longer veg.

Category: Ovo, Japanese, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Aurelia13

Excellent! - Edit

I've now been to Kiko's twice and can not say enough great things about it! They have a separate vegetarian menu available upon request. The menu is huge and it would take many many visits to try everything. The portions are excellent, the food is superb, and the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful.

Pros: great food, large portions, friendly staff

Awesome people, amazing food, fairly priced - Edit

I am not vegetarian but I love their vegetarian menu. Ginga Fish or the Onion Ginger Pork are the best. I originally came to this place to try the sushi, which was very well prepared and fresh. It always is. I've brought friends and family here and they loved the food as well. Definitely need to at least try!

Pros: Fresh, Very Clean, Good portions

Cons: hidden location, needs more customers, small staff

Amazing food! - Edit

I recently ate here with my family and though one of us is not veg we all shared vegan items from the separate vegetarian menu. Our server was extremely attentive and helpful, and made sure everything we ordered was vegan. She also mentioned that our food was prepared separately from non-veg food/oil. They also mention this on the veg menu, which really impressed me.

Our favorites were the B.B.Q. skewers, veggie chicken teriyaki, and yum sweet with veggie pork. The sauces are house made and are absolutely delicious!

While it's not a totally veg restaurant, they clearly care for their vegetarian customers with their extensive veg menu and separate food preparation. Kiko is well worth the visit!
Updated from previous review on Monday September 02, 2013

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, veg menu

Return to Orlando Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kiko Japanese closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1717 times since Jul 2013.