Kien Giang

Contact 617-389-0040

1871 Revere Beach Pkwy, Everett, Massachusetts, USA, 02149

Serves meat, vegan options available. Separate vegetarian/vegan menu including vegetarian pho with tofu. One of the only veg options in the area. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-8:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, International, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by slithers

vegan eats in Everett - Edit

I had to run an errand at the mall in Everett yesterday and found this place on HappyCow as a dinner option & ate there with my partner (non-veg) & 2 friends (both vegan). They have a small vegetarian menu, but everything on it looked good (& when asked, they were by default vegan).

I had the fried tofu w/ vegetables and curry (8$) and enjoyed it very much - 2 of my companions got the same, the 4th got one of the Pho soups. The portions are a little on the small side (if you're extra hungry like I was), but the price is so low, you could always get an extra dish or two to share.

They were also able to convert their shakes to vegan by substituting coconut milk, so my friend got a Durian shake with coconut milk (which he liked - I'm still skeptical about Durian, myself).

Note: when we called before visiting, the hours were not what was posted on HappyCow; you may want to call to confirm hours before visiting.

Pros: delicious & cheap vegan food, vegetarian menu (vegan by default), friendly staff

Cons: small, basic decor (non-fancy), beer, no wine

Return to Everett Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kien Giang closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.