Kickstand Cafe

781-583-6110

594 Massachusetts Ave, Arlington, Massachusetts, USA, 02476

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee house besides the bike path in Arlington Center. Has soy & almond milk and fair-trade coffee. Vegan choices include raisin scones, oatmeal, and a hummus & veggie wrap. Other menu items can be made vegan - salads and a mushroom sandwich (ask for hummus or extra veggies instead of the cheese/dairy). Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-7:00pm, Sun 8:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by JustinRose

Love the vegan options - Edit

I feel like they are always improving their vegan options. We went to Kickstand on Monday for breakfast and shared the new vegan sandwich- roasted kabocha squash and a bowl of vegan black bean soup. It was 10:30am and they let us order lunch stuff :) The sandwich was delicious! We also got a berry smoothie that was yummy, and equal exchange coffee with soy milk was only $1 (their Monday special). They had vegan banana muffins that looked really good, but we were too full and planned on going to fomu later that day ;) I will have to try the muffins next time!
The staff here is always really nice, and it's my favorite place in Arlington Center.

Pros: yummy vegan options & fair trade coffee, local business, great atmosphere, not a chain , location- next to the bike path

Cons: not a fully vegetarian kitchen

Surprisingly Good Selection - Edit

I love this little café, I've been stopping here on my Minuteman Trail bike rides ever since I was ten years old. I'm glad that I can still find something here now that I'm vegan, and they aren't even specifically targeted towards vegetarians. I'm sure that if you're in the area and want a bite to eat then you'll surely find something here you'd like (I recommend a hummus wrap with a peanut butter cookie).

Return to Arlington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kickstand Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.