CLOSED: Kibutz

n/a

Portugal 79, Las Palmas, Gran Canaria (at Gravina, near Canteras Beach), Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain

Nice atmosphere, very relaxed. Try the quinoa tarta. Reported closed to HappyCow.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Macrobiotic, Juice bar, Middle Eastern, Spanish

First Review by buzzlambert

Food is good - Edit

If you want to eat something "different" at your visit to this island, this place is the perfect place to go. The food was very good, but the staff was not friendly at all. If you're not into Ayurvedic philosophy you might get the feeling you're a bit out of place - and people simply treat you different there. Apart from the strange looks we caught, the place was actually very cozy, and the food was an ideal diversion from the standard food you get in the city.

Pros: Very good variety of dishes, Cozy place

Cons: Weird atmosphere

Really Nice Place! - Edit

I went here with my wife, daughter, and friend. I ordered a delicious cous-cous that was the star of the table until the Quinoa tarta "cake" came out. WOW! it was really amazing! (both were vegan) Then my friend ordered a chocolate cake that was also "sabrosa!" They also have teas to finish everything off. We were helped by a timely, professional and also totally friendly waitstaff. They loved our daughter and made us feel at home. There is a little book shelf as well and it would be a nice place to pass a few hours out of the sun reading! It is only one street away from the beach, towards the auditori of Canteras beach. Enjoy!

Pros: taste!, ambiance, price

Cons: on a street and not on beach!, not open for lunch tue-fri

Return to Gran Canaria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Kibutz closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.