Khinkalni Dom

( 1 review )

Noble, 10/1, Vladimir, Russia

Serves meat, vegan options available. A Georgian restaurant with vegan dishes, including several salads, several cold dips/dishes, the house Georgian bread and several appetizers, such as skillet potatoes fried with mushrooms. Vegans please inquire of waiter about which items have no meat (bez myasa), without cheese (bez seera), without milk (bez malaka). Name: Хинкальный-дом. Address: Дворянская, 10/1. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-12:00am, Fri-Sat 11:00am-2:00am, Sun 11:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, International, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by J and J

Excellent Georgian cuisine! - Edit

It will definitely help if you speak Russian when you order here. I did not check if they had an English menu. I asked a lot of questions in Russian, and I verified that the house Georgian bread, several of the cold dips, salads, and the hot dish with fried mushrooms and potatoes are all vegan. I ordered a walnut dip and a white bean dip with the Georgian bread. It was all very tasty. I also ordered the fried potato and mushroom main dish, and It was also excellent! I will be back!

Plus, the waiter was very helpful in finding out answers about the bread, etc., for me in the kitchen.

Pros: 1. vegan options, 2. helpful waitstaff , 3. delicious food

Return to Vladimir Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Khinkalni Dom closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.