Khana Indian Grill

479-287-4736

2101 N College Ave (at Ash St), Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA, 72703

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has three types of bread and two are vegan, including the paratha bread. Has four vegan street snacks and five if you remove the mint yogurt from the papdi chaat; the other four are the samosa, samosa chaat, sambar (lentil soup) and bhel puri salad. Also offers three vegan curries from the seven basmati plates, the chole (chickpea), the turmeric potato and the vegan coconut malai curry. Two of their five Khati rolls are vegan (turmeric potato or chole and paratha bread). Quick to serve. Recycles. Very clean. Open Tue-Sat 11:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Indian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Soup3

Great food, service and atmosphere! - Edit

Walked in and was immediately greeted. Asked if the V on the menu was for Vegetarian or Vegan. The nice lady working had us take a seat and went over the whole menu with us, ensuring that we were comfortable and answering any and all questions we had. We tried the Samosa, Coconut Vegan Malai, Turmeric Potato Khati Roll, and Chole plate and everything was really flavorful and awesome. We will definitely be going back.

Pros: very welcoming , awesome atmosphere , great food

Cons: it's 40 minutes from my house

Really like this place - Edit

So I submitted this place to HappyCow. I go there a lot for three reasons; to support the place, because the food is really good and because in NWA there aren't a whole lot of restaurants with several vegan options. As I stated the place is clean and neat, it has generous portions, fast and friendly service, and really good food. I didn't really think I liked Indian food that much (what do you order?), but I do love this place and the food. No, I'm in no way affiliated with this place other than I like to eat there.

Pros: Great food, Plenty of Vegan options, Clean and Fast

Cons: Menu can be intimidating the first couple visits, Still serves meat and dairy products, Closed on Sundays and Mondays

Return to Fayetteville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Khana Indian Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.