Khalsa Pizza

• Vegetarian
Contact 905-799-1800

470 Chrysler Drive (at Airport and Hwy 7), Brampton, Ontario, Canada, L6S 6G3

Independent family operated lacto pizzeria. Serves pizza with Indian influence. Also serves veggie burgers, including a vegan burger, plus cakes. Free Wi-Fi.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Italian, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Catering

First Review by LAVA

Amazing - Edit

Their pizza is AMAZING! I love their pizza and will definitely be going back often. The service is awesome and I love the burgers also. This is the perfect place for vegetarians and vegans!

Pros: Superb service/Friendly Staff, Tastes terrific, better than any other!

Cons: There are no cons :)

AMAZING pizza place for vegetarians/vegans - Edit

I'm FINALLY taking the time to write this. This place is amazing! I feel so happy to order pizza from here because the food is all meal free. I am lacto-vegetarian and LOVE that their cheese is rennet free. (Vegans see note below). They have veggie pepperoni, veggie ground beef and veggie meat balls as topping options. The pizzas are made very quickly. We usually call and pick them up half an hour later. Their website says they offer vegan options, I'm not sure what exactly.

Pros: Fully meat free pizzeria, Friendly Staff, Amazing selection of toppings

Cons: Not open super late

Amazing Vegetarian Burger - Edit

I am vegetarian and make things more hard for me I am allergic to eggs so my eating out choices in and around the city are very limited.

I visited Khalsa Pizza and asked for Vegetarian burger without any Mayonnaise sauce (it contains egg). They have a pleasant atmosphere and good service. My veg burger was AMAZING.

I could go there everyday!!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday July 02, 2014

Pros: Good Food, Lots of Choices, Nice and quick service

A clearer menu would be nice - Edit

I called for delivery from work today and learned a few things:

1. If a deal says "2 pizzas, 4 toppings," it isn't 4 toppings per pizza, it's 4 toppings total (i.e. 2 per pizza).

2. Some cheeses count as a topping, some don't.

3. They can only delivery in the evenings and on weekends.

4. They don't have vegan cheese.

All of that info would've been nice to have.

We ended up driving there.

As a vegan I got tofu (tiny deep-fried bits), veggie beef (homemade) and tomatoes. Delicious.

My non-veg coworkers got rennet-free cheese. They said it was nice but it wasn't as stringy.

Also got garlic bread with cheese (which they liked). I got potato wedges, which were meh.

Big portions, which is great.

I'd definitely go back, but they don't deliver during the workday and I don't live anywhere near it, so it'll probably be a long time.

Friendly 100% Veg Pizzeria - Edit

Very friendly family owned pizzeria for take out or delivery. Choose from 4 different pizza crusts & many amazing topping including tofu, yves vegetarian pepperoni, broccoli, zucchini, corn & all the other toppings normally at a pizzeria. They have rennet-free cheese but they will exclude it if you like or substitute nutritional yeast or vegan cheese (if they have it). They have many vegan options & are very helpful if you ask them about ingredients or vegan options. I have heard that they have added a really delicious vegan burger to the menu as well, but I have not tried it. Great place, I order every time I'm in Brampton!

Pros: friendly knowledgeable staff, excellent food, healthy vegan options

Return to Brampton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Khalsa Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2239 times since Oct 2008.