Kettles Vietnamese Bistro

( 1 review )
707-528-3747

1202 W Steele Lane, Santa Rosa, California, USA, 95403

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vietnamese food one page of vegetarian/vegan choices including starters and entrees. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by serenacarey

The Best Food I’ve Had in Santa Rosa - Edit

Kettles has a separate vegan menu and most things can be made gluten-free (the menu is clearly labeled). There were 8 of us including our twin babies and they were not only able to accommodate a large group, they had high chairs and were very attentive and kind. We ordered quite a few dishes and they were all phenomenal! The rice paper rolls were one of the tastiest I’ve had. The brown fried rice was delicious, as were the Vietnamese pancake, and chow fun (we had just broccoli and tofu with the noodles and my babies couldn’t eat it fast enough). My husband and uncle said the Pho was delicious and my aunt loved the curry. My family also had the vegan egg rolls and said they were crispy and just perfect. This is a definite must if you want clean, healthy, delicious food while in Santa Rosa.

Pros: vegan, gluten free, great waitstaff

Cons: there isn’t one in Las Vegas :(

Return to Santa Rosa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kettles Vietnamese Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.