Kerbey Lane Cafe

512-879-2827

2120 N Mays St, Round Rock, Texas, USA, 78664

Serves meat, vegan options available. Diner style restaurant offering vegetarian and vegan choices. Vegan include pancakes, tofu scramble, vegan queso and lunch food. Breakfast all day. Open 24 hours/day.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by JTA

Vegan and Omni Spot - Edit

Being the only Vegan in the family I am always looking for spots that cater to both myself and the meat eaters and this is the spot. Tons of offerings for my meet eaters and a options for me as well. I had a Jr VeggieTales Breakfast plate I think Its called. It had the tofu scramble, "sausage" and one pancake. I didn't get the large one because I was afraid it would be to much food. I ordered a side of potatoes with it and it was perfect. Smaller size so if you're hungry go for the full plate. We intended on going back but never made it. Definitely a great spot for a Vegan breakfast

Pros: Vegan options in a Omni world.

Cons: not sure, since I didn't go back to try more.

Good vegan pancakes - Edit

The vegan pancakes are awesome! They do have a separate vegan and gluten free menu, so ask for those. Several options to choose from. I had the veggie chili and I'm not a fan of tofu, so I didn't care for it. I'm sure it was tasty for tofu lovers. Waiters can be hit or miss, but the pancakes and the ambience of being able to eat something in a diner setting made up for it. It's usually very crowded, especially on weekends, so make reservations/call ahead and prepare to wait for a table.

Return to Round Rock Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kerbey Lane Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.