• Kenta Ramen

• White Veg-options
Ovo
Japanese
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Ramen restaurant with a vegetarian section on the menu including vegan options. Open Tue-Fri 11:00am-2:30pm, Tue-Sat 5:00pm-9:30pm, Sat-Sun 11:30am-3:00pm, Sun 5:00pm-9:00pm. Closed Mon.

Venue map for Kenta Ramen
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by MetteSchaefer

themuppetlibrarian

Points +2193

30 Dec 2022

Vegan ramen is hard to find

Love the vegan ramen. So hard to find vegan friendly ramen shops. Perfect on a cold day.

BackyardFarmerGirl

Points +66

02 Jan 2022

delicious and nutritious

On a cold NYE early evening, we enjoyed the vegetarian ramen with soba noodles, extra spicy. Super flavorful soup in a generous portion, with two types of yummy mushrooms - fresh and nutritious. Very fast service. The bottomless hot green tea was wonderful, too. They were the perfect amount of observant about COVID, giving us plenty of space, and were very friendly and attentive. Clearly a favorite with the locals - many people coming for takeout and we had the place to ourselves.

Pros: excellent food and healthy portions, friendly staff, good value

Cons: it was cold inside - kept our jackets on

MetteSchaefer

Points +81

Vegetarian
28 Nov 2019

Good place for veggies

Been coming here for a long time and now that I have gone vegetarian I am exploring their veggie menu. My daughter loves their Agedashi tofu but you do have to ask for no fish flakes. I got their vegetable ramen and added an egg and fresh seaweed. We also tried their veggie & corn. Again ask for no fish flakes and mayo if vegan. They also have a tofu salad that is good and other noodle options.

Pros: Good food, friendly owners, go-to place

Cons: Some veggie options have fish flakes